Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fancy Lance!

After much pissing and moaning and figuring and configuring, I'm pleased to introduce you to Lance 2.0: whilemyboyfriendwassleeping.com


I finally get to put to use the domain name I purchased two years ago. Yay!

I gotta tell you though, Blogger is way easier to use. To those of you on Blogger, you're doing just fine. Jump to another program and I promise you your head will explode and you'll come thisclose to smashing your computer with a two-by-four.

To those of you on WordPress, bless your hearts. I almost chucked my laptop out the window last night manipulating photos, text alignment, hard returns and all sorts of HTML nonsense that has nothing to do with writing.

From now on, Lance posts will only live on whilemyboyfriendwassleeping.com. (Click here Nana!) There's a new one up today.

I hope you like the new space. It's not radically different. Bigger pug. New pillows. A "continue reading" option for my longwinded posts. I hope you stay with me.


2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

доброго времени суток - заработок в интернете с выводом денег

Друзья подскажите плз), есть ли возможность быстро заработать в сети интернет?

метки: заработок +в интернете +с телефона